Lombok Sasak & Kuta Tour
***PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING TO MAKE SURE ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY.***
Imagine, you are walking among the Sasak tribal traditional houses and interacting with the villagers in their daily life. You will feel like to be drawn into the past. In addition to visiting this traditional village, you will be satisfied with beautiful sea pearl jewelry found in Lombok.
Day 01 Arrival – Sasak & Kuta Tour
A welcoming greeting in Lombok International Airport, quickly followed by a tour to “Bumi Gora”, where diverse ethnic cultures of indigenous Sasak, Balinese, Hindu, Arab Traders, and other ethnics met. The result is what makes Lombok original. Here in this picturesque island, warm and friendly “Sasak Tribes” share their unique culture with visitors from around the world. The Sasak tribes are famous for their handmade pottery, exquisite handwoven cloth called “ikat” in striking ethnic colors and patterns, basketry, wooden crafts, wooden and rattan furniture, and “Lombok pearls “, which are its best features and is sold with modest prices.
11:25 - 12:15: DPS - LOP Flight by Garuda GA 450 ETA: 11:25 12:15
12:15 - 12:30: Baggage Claim
12:30 - 13:30: Depart to Novotel hotel for Lunch at Spice Market Restaurant
13:30 - 15:30: Lunch Time & enjoy Kuta beach Lombok
15:30 - 16:00: Depart to Sasak Village
16:00 - 17:00: Visit Sasak Village
17:00 - 18:30: Transfer to hotel for Check-in
18:30 - 20:00 Check in and enjoy hotel
20:00 - 20:10: Dinner at Spice restaurant Senggigi
20:10 - 21:00: Dinner at Restaurant
21:00 - 21:10: Back to the hotel
21:10 : Back to hotel for Free and Leisure
Day 02 Departure – Transfer Airport
Breakfast at the hotel before free time. After that, our guide will take you to Lombok’s International Airport to Bali. Then, you’ll continue from Ngurah Rai International Airport to a hotel in Bali.
08:00 - 09:00: Breakfast at Hotel
09:00 - 09:30: Check out Progress
09:30 - 10:30: Depart to airport
10:30 - 11:00: Check-in airport
11:00 - 13:05: Boarding flight to Back to Bali
13:05 - 14:00: On Flight to Denpasar
Terms and Condition
Booking & Payment :
• Down Payment (50%) is non-refundable per participant. Booking without down payment/deposit is non-binding and may be canceled without prior notice to the Participant.
• Full payment should be made 30 days before the departure date.
• Booking that made less than 30 days before the date of departure must be paid in full.
• Participant who are over 70 years of age or have limited limb function or senses or mental limitations shall be accompanied by family members, friends or relatives who will be responsible during the tour. Visa/Visa on Arrival not included in the tour package.
In the event of cancellation of a tour event by a participant before the date of departure the cancellation fee is as follows:
• After registration: Down Payment (Non-Refundable)
• 30-15 calendar days before departure date: 75% of tour fee
• 14-07 calendar days before departure date: 100% of tour fee The above cancellation fee also applies to:
o Participants who change the departure date or change the package/type of tour.
o Participants who are late in granting visa requirements from the time limit specified by Kencana Tour shall not be able to depart due to their visa application being reviewed by the Embassy.
o Cancellations by either party (Participant or Kencana Tour) due to natural disasters, wars, disease outbreaks, terrorist acts or other Force Majeure circumstances, the above provisions may change from time to time without notice in advance, depending on the policies of airlines, hotels and agents. (Force Majeure) : an event that occurs beyond human capabilities and can not be avoided so that an activity cannot be implemented properly.
• Kencana Tour reserves the right to cancel registration Participants who have not paid advance payment or redemption within the specified time limits Kencana Tour.
Parties KencanaTour and Partner And Can Not Be Sued Up:
• Accidents, loss of suitcases and delay of arrival of suitcases due to the actions of the airlines or other means of transportation, the replacement standards shall be based on the provisions of the international carrier or the carrier used.
• Loss of personal belongings, luggage, deposit goods at airports, hotels and criminal acts that befell Participants tour during the trip.
• The delay or cancellation of the flight schedule, and all events that occurred outside the power of the Kencana Tour.
• Changes or reduced travel events resulting from natural disasters, riots and so on that are 'Force Majeure'.
• Leave the Participant due to illness or accident during the tour.