Royal Palace Ubud - Tampak Siring - Tanah Lot Tour
***PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING TO MAKE SURE ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY.***
A palace built since 1769 with such a distinctive architecture will make your holiday full of impression. Royal Palace Ubud, have the charm you deserve to tell and be proud when you return to your country.
During the tour you will see:
After breakfast, we will drive towards Ubud, specifically Peliatan village where we will see Peliatan Royal Palace and its contents. Peliatan Royal Palace is one of the oldest castles in Bali that still sits powerfully since the 17th century, possessing a great history and high cultural values.
The next stop is one of the tourists’ favorites, Tampak Siring. Inside is a holy bath whose water comes from the holy spring, and a traditional market that sells authentic local clothes and knick- knacks.
At lunch, you will be invited to enjoy a fried duck in Bebek Bengil, one of the specialties of Ubud that are in high demand.
The tour ends with a visit to Tanah Lot, one of the most amazing icons in Bali. A stunning temple that sits firmly on a rock with an equally stunning view at sunset. At dinner, you will be invited to enjoy Chinese cuisines at Feyloon.
Good to know before you go:
• Don’t forget your camera for the spectacular spots in the tour
• Most of the attractions provide sarong free of charge for the time of the visit or max 10k IDR for the rental.
• I suggest to buy one on the way, its useful in the future on the beach or any other temples to enter.
• Cover your knees and shoulders in the temples
• Always carry a bit of cash with you. It will come handy when you decide to buy a coconut, grilled corn on the cob or a sarong on the beach or before the temple. Tipping the staff at the hotel, spa and restaurant is also usually done in cash.
• Be prepared for waterfalls visits if you would like to swim take some towels with you.
• IF the trip includes trekking, then wear some comfortable shoes or sandals, but in Indonesia flip-flops are also great.
• Visit at Tampak Siring , do wear a sarong or long clothes