Diving Gilis Day Trip: 2 Dives (Traditional Sampan Boat)
***PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING TO MAKE SURE ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY.***
Situated on the east coast of Bali, about one hour from Sanur (Denpasar), Dune Atlantis International Bali will take you to the lively seaside village of Padang Bay. This is the departure port for the ferries heading to Lombok, and for the bay of Amuk.
After about a 20-minute boat ride we arrive at the Gili islands of Bali; Gili Tepekong and Gili Mimpang. These tiny islands are often exposed to the current coming from the North, making it a site reputable for seeing pelagics. With a bit of luck, we might see black tip reef sharks, white tip reef sharks, barracudas, sting rays, and even at times the Mola mola, particularly between July and October.
Thanks to the current, the visibility is often very good and the coral reef is in excellent health; however, these remain dive sites where conditions can change very quickly and we prefer to wait for more favorable conditions before jumping in and diving on this site. You can trust and have faith in the experienced dive guides and instructors of Dune Atlantis International Bali to keep you safe.
GILIS DIVING TRIP DESCRIPTION:
Pick-up from hotel by the Dune Atlantis International Bali bus
Depart Sanur around 8:00am
Arrive in Padang Bai around 9:30am
1st dive (morning)
Lunch on the boat included
2nd dive (afternoon)
Return to Sanur around 3:30 or 4:00pm
Drop off to hotel by the Dune Atlantis International Bali bus
- Dive in small groups (Ratio 4 divers to 1 guide/instructor)
- Dive sites chosen and appropriate for divers' experience level
- Boat dives (back roll entry)
- Emergency Oxygen and First Aid available on boat
- Snorkeling possible
- 15L available on request
- Non-diving companion welcome
- Free transfer zone include: Sanur, South of Denpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, North of Nusa Dua and the North of Jimbaran
- Extra fee applies for transfers from and to Canggu, Uluwatu, Ubud and all places outside of the pick-up zone