Diving Nusa Penida Day Trip: 2 or 3 Dives (Atlantis Dune Boa
***PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING TO MAKE SURE ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY.***
The Dune Atlantis International Bali speedboats I and II leave Sanur beach each day around 8:30am, almost always making their way to the appropriately named dive site, Manta Point, where Reef Mantas rays (Manta Alfredi) come and go to a resident “cleaning station.”
On the other side of the island, we find the not-to-be-missed dive site, Crystal Bay. From July through October you have the best chance to encounter the incredible Sunfish (Molamola), an impressive fish measuring up to 3 meters in height.
You will spend approximately 35 to 45 minutes to reach the dive sites. All of our dive sites are chosen according to the certification and experience level of the divers present, the weather conditions, and the current.
The dive day trip to Nusa Penida includes 2 or 3 dives, lunch served on the boat, and hot drinks and snacks.
It is impossible to be bored with Nusa Penida. This island contains an inexhaustible number of dive sites for drift driving and corals that are in magnificent health. Cold thermoclines (like a current) rising from the deep, ranging from 18-20 degrees, preserve the coral reef by clearing away particles that might obstruct sunlight and bring nutrients to nourish the reef, while also allowing amazing visibility, and a chance to see large pelagic fish.
NUSA PENIDA DIVING TRIP DESCRIPTION:
Pick-up from hotel by the Dune Atlantis International Bali bus
Depart Sanur around 8:30am
Arrive at Nusa Penida around 9:15am
1st dive (morning)
Lunch included on the boat
2nd dive (afternoon)
Return to Sanur around 3:00 or 3:30pm
Drop off to hotel by the Dune Atlantis International Bali bus
- Dive in small groups (Ratio 4 divers to 1 guide/instructor)
- Dive sites chosen and appropriate for divers' experience level
- Boat dives (back roll entry)
- Emergency Oxygen and First Aid available on boat
- Snorkeling possible
- 15L available on request
- Non-diving companion welcome
- Free transfer zone include: Sanur, South of Denpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, North of Nusa Dua and the North of Jimbaran
- Extra fee applies for transfers from and to Canggu, Uluwatu, Ubud and all places outside of the pick-up zone