Diving Sanur Day Trip: 2 Dives (Atlantis Dune Boat)
***PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING TO MAKE SURE ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY.***
Only 10 minutes away by boat from Sanur beach, these are the most accessible of the sites on offer. For the diver who doesn’t have much time, and must perform training requirements for PADI courses such as Open Water Diver, Rescue Diver, or specific Specialty Diver courses, and Divemaster practical training, these sites are a great option!
The visibility varies greatly according to the tides and weather conditions. The sea floor is composed out of sand, interspersed with coral reef and coral bommies.
One dive site is located just at the entrance of a channel that separates the island’s coral reef from the blue water. Another dive site that can be visited when you diving in Sanur is a bit further away and is located along Sanur beach, just in front of the Inna Grand Beach Hotel.
SANUR DIVING TRIP DESCRIPTION:
Pick-up from hotel by the Dune Atlantis International Bali bus
Depart Sanur beach around 8:00am
10 minute boat ride to the dive site
1st dive (morning)
Lunch included on the boat
2nd dive (afternoon)
Return to Sanur beach around 12:00 or 1:00pm
Drop off to hotel by the Dune Atlantis International Bali bus
- Dive in small groups (Ratio 4 divers to 1 guide/instructor)
- Dive sites chosen and appropriate for divers' experience level
- Boat dives (back roll entry)
- Emergency Oxygen and First Aid available on boat
- Snorkeling possible
- 15L available on request
- Non-diving companion welcome
- Free transfer zone include: Sanur, South of Denpasar, Seminyak, Kuta, North of Nusa Dua and the North of Jimbaran
- Extra fee applies for transfers from and to Canggu, Uluwatu, Ubud and all places outside of the pick-up zone